news, critics and reviews

2009年11月22日星期日

Sadist or Torturer

Recently there is a heating debate about a Chinese man who like to torture children and write it out in his space. He writes in details how he torture children, both in reality and in a popular children website game Mole Village. The cruelt and emotionless descriptions burn people up and they claim to human power search this guy and punish him.

"There are only two things in the world which can climax me; one is women, the other is painfully crying children." This guy, net name as Xingwuhuo, says in his space. "My doctrine is to make every happy child unhappy."

In his article, he writes out how he seizes every chance to torture children. Hit them from the back, give them a box on the ear, slap their face or even stamp their bellies...you name it.

"I kicked him right at his belly heavily." He says in his space, "He lies on the road and begin to spit out blood. I do not pay any attention and walk away."

Maybe realizing the danger to violate the law, he began to torture children in website game instead of reality. But the psychi trauma he brought to children may be even harder. He cheats these children and steals their accounts. Once he gets the password, he sells out all the stuff and changes their names into some insulting words and return it. Naturally it will break these kids heart.

Why does he do these? He explains in his space: "Kids are the most innocent, pure people in the world. They just like a piece of white paper. They don't know how to guard people. Therefore, bullying them brings me the highest pleasure."

What is unacceptable for mamy people is that he says he experiences sexual climax when he is imaging how painful the child he cheat will cry in front of the computer. "I will erect every time I think about it." He says.

Quickly his articles were copies to other forums and peopele claim to human source search him. But he shows no fear.

"I have put out my true name, address and mobile number long ago. If you feel like to punish me, just call me. I will have a fight with you to tell you who is the right side."

没有评论:

发表评论